Rotary Club of Dingley Village Designer Jewellery
The partners of our Rotarians make a range of fine jewellery and what was originally an appealing sideline to our other Rotary interests has grown and developed into a significant source of income to fund humanitarian projects both locally and internationally. The jewellery is well made and extremely good value. Every dollar raised goes to support the worthy projects we support.
These projects include:
- Polio Eradication
- Wheelchairs for Kids who produce wheelchairs for children in the third world
- The Hamlin Fistula Relief and Aid Fund for women in Ethiopia,
- A for a Life an organisation who provides vitamin A to vitamin deficient children in Africa
- ShelterBox who provide shelter, bedding, tools and essential cooking equipment in disaster recovery situations such as floods and earthquakes
- Indigenous educational scholarships
Our Jewellery can be displayed and sold to other clubs, organisations and businesses. If you would like to hold a Jewellery Stall, please contact Veronica Podbury on 0403 196 545 or Val Glenn on 0488 444 147.